How often have you clicked off a site that didn’t allow you to access information in a visually efficient way.
We live in a digital world where mobile optimisation is crucial to helping you target a wider audience for your products or services. Here are some of the things you should be considering:
- Ensuring your website is completely mobile optimised. Whether someone uses a smartphone or a laptop to access your site, their experience needs to be just as good - every time.
- Ensuring the design of your site is mobile friendly. Knowing what design elements are going to work and load easily with simple navigation, given a different screen layout.
- Ensure your web design is responsive to different mobile devices - making sure that different screens don’t affect performance and ease of use.
The advantages of mobile optimisation - apart from keeping your customers happy - are several. Here are some of the important ones.
- SEO ranking: Google and other search engines now decide the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) ranking on Google is influenced by users’ activities on the site. High bounce rate because of a poorly optimised site can lower your search ranking
- Credibility: If you want to be taken seriously as a business then start by making sure your website functions properly. Why should a potential customer trust your business if you can’t be bothered with the basics.
- Customer satisfaction: The key goal of mobile optimisation is to keep users satisfied while navigating through a website, no matter the devices they use. Happy users are much more likely to buy your products or services. If they are satisfied, their trust in your brand will grow.
At Doddle we specialise in making sure that all our clients’ sites are designed (or redesigned) and built with mobile functionality firmly in mind. If you want to make sure your website is working as well as it can for your business, then please give us a call and we can help you.